Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brighten Up Your Look with Sunglasses!

                  On the street, Chicago, IL                            Lindsay Lohan
         Downtown Building, Chicago, IL                      Fergie
                On the street, Chicago, IL                               Katie Perry

Who doesn't enjoy pretending they're a celebrity? Sunglasses are the perfect prop to add some drama & mystery to every outfit.  Cool males, females & even kids are embracing this accessory - Chicagoans are mad for sunglasses!  Everyone young and old should have at least a few pairs that they absolutely love -  I have my own collection of sunnies ranging from Chanel to Target.  Now, lets just hope the sun stays out in Chicago!

1 comment:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly w/ this post! I can't leave home without my Black Michael Kors sunglasses! I got them at Marshall's:-). By the way, Marshall's ALWAYS has the BEST designer shades at a fraction of the cost!

    ReplyDelete