Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cheerleader For the Chicago Olympics

OK - We all know that fashion is partially based on change and taking chances. Thus, I'm going to take a chance and predict that Chicago is going to get the 2016 Olympics before the announcement on Friday. I admit that initially I may not have been enthusiastic about this idea when I thought about all the seats on my 157 bus being occupied or that my taxes may be increased again. But, now I am totally past all those negatives and 100% in favor of the the Olympics in Chicago. I will jump up and shout with Chicago pride when the announcement is made. If, per chance we don't get the bid, it has still been a fun ride to embrace all the beauty in the city I love. 

What do you all think?  Let me know if you think Chicago will, or will not, get the 2016 Olympic bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment